What is the phemex?

Facilita información sobre el padel en general. Consulta y responde a dudas tuyas y de otros usuarios, realiza sugerencias, contacta con otros aficionados, etc.

Moderador: Moderadores

Responder
Neffix

What is the phemex?

Mensaje por Neffix » 24 Nov 2021, 06:51

Pemex was launched in November 2019. The official history of the company says that the outline of the project appeared back in 2017. Then the founder of the platform, Jack Tao, realized how poorly developed the cryptocurrency market was and decided to change it. By the way, Tao is a Morgan Stanley veteran who has worked in investment banking for 11 years. Phemex's deployment was Singapore, the world capital of fintech. The management company is located here. The exchange has also registered with the American Financial Crimes Enforcement Administration.

Bembys

Re: What is the phemex?

Mensaje por Bembys » 25 Nov 2021, 06:39

Currently, there are a lot of successful options for investors, and I would like to share one of such successful solutions with you. Pay attention to the convenience of napbots-with-phemex integration, so that you can successfully trade cryptocurrencies in automatic mode. In my opinion, this is extremely convenient for traders, and I also advise you to use this link to get detailed information.

Responder

Volver a “General”